CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

We off to Florence

Tomorrow we leave for Florence for the next 3 days. We have an appointment for our permesso di soggiorno. Let's hope this is it so we don't have to fly up there again. It is basically a type of green card. It will also be nice to visit with David and Debbie Woodroof who are the new directors of Avanti Italia. David was my boss for 7 years as I worked for the Media Center on Harding's campus and is also a close family friend. When I was studying abroad in Florence of summer 2004, I had the great blessing of having them as our faculty for the following 3 months. So we all shared our first italian experiences together. HUF was what ignited that fire in me to come back to Italy, maybe it did the same for them too. But before we go, I just wanted to post some pictures and video of our brothers and sisters here in Itlay.

Here are some members of the Catania Church:



















Fiorentina fans vs. Catania fans :



Our new brother:


















0 comments: